The Legacy Living Center is an expansion of the mission of Crossroads House. Located at 409 East Main Street in Batavia. The former rectory of the St. James Episcopal Church will serve as a multi use facility that will embrace all aspects of end of life including pre-planning, education, and ongoing support after a loss.
The Living Legacy Center will be home to :
- Grief Support groups for the community.
- Community Education including end of life preparedness, caring for loved ones at home and more.
- Crossroads House internal training and in-services.
- Crossroads House Fundraising activities
- Community meeting space for local non-profits including small retreats and video conferencing.
For more information on use of the Legacy Living Center, email
Legacy Living Center Availability
Non-profit organizations, the below calendar is updated regularly but please inquire about availability for your meeting or event.